Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 5(24): Preliminary Documents for CGAP 2024
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "JM info Shared MB"
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 19:11:49 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après <>
Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 5

Preliminary Documents for CGAP 2024

The PB invites Members to take note of the following documents related to 
the 2024 CGAP meeting which will be held from Tuesday 5 March (9.30 a.m.) to 
Friday 8 March 2024 (1.00 p.m.) in the Academy Building, on the grounds of 
the Peace Palace, Carnegieplein, The Hague, with the possibility for remote 
participation:

 	 Draft Agenda 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/1711f7e7-a2c6-477f-b275-abffa74c0aaa.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 5B of January 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/848e1f8c-97ce-41fc-87a2-c585a2f0d59e.pdf> 
2024	 Proposal for a Normative Project: Private International Law Issues 
Relating to Digital TokensPrel. 
Doc. No 7 of January 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/7e7bbf4b-98fa-4915-b5e7-a8aae9ec7c38.pdf> 
2024	 Proposal for Exploratory Work: Private International Law Issues 
related to Carbon Markets – currently available in English onlyPrel. 
Doc. No 8B of January 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/d0219cec-42d0-4c92-b96f-ced19980b993.pdf> 
2024	 Report of the second meeting of the Working Group on the Financial 
Aspects of Intercountry Adoption (January 2024)Prel. 
Doc. No 10 of January 2024	 The Application of the 1996 Child Protection 
Convention to Unaccompanied and Separated Children – UpdatesPrel. 
Doc. No 11B of January 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/35e8839b-9b18-4a88-9d80-91af6661ddcc.pdf> 
2024	 2007 Child Support Convention and Maintenance Protocol: iSupport – 
currently available in English onlyPrel. 
Doc. No 14 of January 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/bdb5a039-fcb2-44f8-9d78-0c21feef59ca.pdf> 
2024	 Practical Guide to Access to Justice for International Tourists and 
Visitors: RevisionInfo. 
Doc. No 1 of January 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/1d916c9e-bff3-483a-a6b1-166c5df70c31.pdf> 
2024	 Overview of Conventions and other instruments drawn up under the 
auspices of UNCITRAL, UNIDROIT and the HCCHPlease note that Prel. Doc. No 10 is only available on the Secure Portal of 
the HCCH website.

In addition, please note that the Spanish versions of the following 
documents are now available:

Doc. Prel. 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/c733454a-423b-4e9b-a5ed-b7138ac2d963.pdf> 
N.º 4
de enero de 2024	 Trabajo exploratorio: Aspectos de derecho internacional 
privado de las monedas digitales de bancos centrales (CBDC)Doc. 
Prel. N.º 5B 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/9eaacfc4-267c-443e-a1ab-46e14395c98a.pdf>
de enero de 2024	 Propuesta de proyecto normativo: Cuestiones de derecho 
internacional privado relacionadas con los tókenesDoc. 
Prel. 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/91852b17-fba7-4f76-aafc-4afb6bfcec09.pdf> 
N.º 9
de diciembre de 2023	 Convenio sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980 y Convenio 
sobre Protección de Niños de 1996: Seguimiento de la reunión de la Comisión 
Especial de 2023Doc. 
Prel. 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/ddd33301-11df-4c94-b031-81c32280df8c.pdf>  N.º 
12A
de noviembre de 2023 	 Litigios transnacionales: ActualizaciónMembers are reminded to designate their respective delegates via their 
National or Contact Organ using the 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/54852a3f-f519-43bb-9a49-4b4ef493d771.docx> 
registration form before Tuesday 20 February 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CET) and 
submit it by e-mail to the PB at [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> . Please note that the form must be completed 
in English or French and an indication must be given as to whether the 
delegate is planning to attend the meeting in person or participate 
remotely.

THE HAGUE, 30 January 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 5 de la HCCH de 2024

Documents préliminaires pour le CAGP de 2024

Le BP invite les Membres à prendre note des documents suivants portant sur 
la réunion du CAGP de 2024 qui se tiendra du mardi 5 mars (9 h 30) au 
vendredi 8 mars (13 h) dans les locaux de l’Académie, dans l’enceinte du 
Palais de la Paix, Carnegieplein, La Haye, avec la possibilité d’y 
participer à distance :

 	 Ordre du jour 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/e3ac55b9-1bf1-49a7-9c58-c1f6a303afd0.pdf>
Doc. prél. No 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f1e32ebd-3792-49cf-a879-14d223e902ed.pdf>  5B 
de janvier 2024	 Proposition de projet normatif : Questions de droit 
international privé relatives aux jetons numériquesDoc. 
prél. No 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/7e7bbf4b-98fa-4915-b5e7-a8aae9ec7c38.pdf>  7 
de janvier 2024	 Proposition de travaux exploratoires : Questions de droit 
international privé relatives aux marchés du carbone – actuellement 
disponible en anglais uniquement
Doc. prél. No 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/e80d7a74-6fdd-4206-9011-269798f83f3e.pdf>  8B 
de janvier 2024	 Rapport de la deuxième réunion du Groupe de travail sur les 
aspects financiers de l’adoption internationale (janvier 2024)Doc. 
prél. No 10 de janvier 2024	 Application de la Convention Protection des 
enfants de 1996 aux enfants non accompagnés ou séparés – Mises à jourDoc. 
prél. No 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/35e8839b-9b18-4a88-9d80-91af6661ddcc.pdf>  11B 
de janvier 2024	 Convention Recouvrement des aliments et Protocole 
Obligations alimentaires de 2007 : iSupport – actuellement disponible en 
anglais uniquementDoc. 
prél. No 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/596ac050-5c01-4574-bacd-c0713f2deff0.pdf>  14 
de janvier 2024	 Guide pratique sur l’accès à la justice pour les touristes 
et visiteurs internationaux : RévisionDoc. 
info. No 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/e52b3979-9079-4e18-a84d-133667345336.pdf>  1 
de janvier 2024	 Aperçu des Conventions et autres instruments établis sous 
les auspices de la CNUDCI, d’UNIDROIT et de la HCCHVeuillez noter que le Doc. prél. No 10 est uniquement disponible sur le 
Portail sécurisé du site web de la HCCH.

Par ailleurs, veuillez également noter que les versions en espagnol des 
documents suivants sont désormais disponibles :

Doc. Prel. 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/c733454a-423b-4e9b-a5ed-b7138ac2d963.pdf> 
N.º 4
de enero de 2024	 Trabajo exploratorio: Aspectos de derecho internacional 
privado de las monedas digitales de bancos centrales (CBDC)Doc. 
Prel. N.º 5B 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/9eaacfc4-267c-443e-a1ab-46e14395c98a.pdf>
de enero de 2024	 Propuesta de proyecto normativo: Cuestiones de derecho 
internacional privado relacionadas con los tókenesDoc. 
Prel. 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/91852b17-fba7-4f76-aafc-4afb6bfcec09.pdf> 
N.º 9
de diciembre de 2023	 Convenio sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980 y Convenio 
sobre Protección de Niños de 1996: Seguimiento de la reunión de la Comisión 
Especial de 2023Doc. 
Prel. 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/ddd33301-11df-4c94-b031-81c32280df8c.pdf>  N.º 
12A
de noviembre de 2023 	 Litigios transnacionales: ActualizaciónIl est rappelé aux Membres de désigner leurs délégués respectifs par l’ 
intermédiaire de leur Organe national ou de liaison au moyen du formulaire d’inscription 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/54852a3f-f519-43bb-9a49-4b4ef493d771.docx> 
avant le mardi 20 février 2024, à 17 h (heure d’Europe centrale) et de le 
soumettre par courrier électronique au BP à l’adresse [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> . Veuillez noter que le formulaire doit être 
rempli en anglais ou en français et qu’il convient d’indiquer si le ou la 
délégué(e) prévoit d’assister à la réunion en personne ou d’y participer à 
distance.

LA HAYE, le 30 janvier 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 5 de la HCCH de 2024

Documentos Preliminares para el CAGP de 2024

La OP invita a los Miembros a tomar conocimiento de los siguientes 
documentos relacionados con la reunión del CAGP de 2024, que se celebrará 
del martes 5 de marzo (9:30 horas) al viernes 8 de marzo de 2024 (13:00 
horas) en el Edificio de la Academia, en el predio del Palacio de la Paz, 
Carnegieplein, La Haya, con posibilidad de participación a distancia:

 	 Proyecto de Agenda 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/777c45b2-9497-44af-8450-60e38527f126.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 5B of January 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/848e1f8c-97ce-41fc-87a2-c585a2f0d59e.pdf> 
2024	 Proposal for a Normative Project: Private International Law Issues 
Relating to Digital TokensPrel. 
Doc. No 7 of January 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/7e7bbf4b-98fa-4915-b5e7-a8aae9ec7c38.pdf> 
2024	 Proposal for Exploratory Work: Private International Law Issues 
related to Carbon Markets (disponible, por ahora, solo en inglés)Prel. 
Doc. No 8B of January 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/d0219cec-42d0-4c92-b96f-ced19980b993.pdf> 
2024	 Report of the second meeting of the Working Group on the Financial 
Aspects of Intercountry Adoption (January 2024)Prel. 
Doc. No 10 of January 2024	 The Application of the 1996 Child Protection 
Convention to Unaccompanied and Separated Children – UpdatesPrel. 
Doc. No 11B of January 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/35e8839b-9b18-4a88-9d80-91af6661ddcc.pdf> 
2024	 2007 Child Support Convention and Maintenance Protocol: iSupport 
(disponible, por ahora, solo en inglés)Prel. 
Doc. No 14 of January 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/bdb5a039-fcb2-44f8-9d78-0c21feef59ca.pdf> 
2024	 Practical Guide to Access to Justice for International Tourists and 
Visitors: Revisión (disponible, por ahora, solo en inglés)Info. 
Doc. No 1 of January 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/1d916c9e-bff3-483a-a6b1-166c5df70c31.pdf> 
2024	 Overview of Conventions and other instruments drawn up under the 
auspices of UNCITRAL, UNIDROIT and the HCCHCabe señalar que el Doc. Prel. N.º 10 solo está disponible en el Portal 
Seguro del sitio web de la HCCH.

Asimismo, ya están disponibles la versiones en español de los siguientes 
documentos:

Doc. Prel. 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/c733454a-423b-4e9b-a5ed-b7138ac2d963.pdf> 
N.º 4
de enero de 2024	 Trabajo exploratorio: Aspectos de derecho internacional 
privado de las monedas digitales de bancos centrales (CBDC)Doc. 
Prel. N.º 5B 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/9eaacfc4-267c-443e-a1ab-46e14395c98a.pdf>
de enero de 2024	 Propuesta de proyecto normativo: Cuestiones de derecho 
internacional privado relacionadas con los tókenesDoc. 
Prel. 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/91852b17-fba7-4f76-aafc-4afb6bfcec09.pdf> 
N.º 9
de diciembre de 2023	 Convenio sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980 y Convenio 
sobre Protección de Niños de 1996: Seguimiento de la reunión de la Comisión 
Especial de 2023Doc. 
Prel. 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/ddd33301-11df-4c94-b031-81c32280df8c.pdf>  N.º 
12A
de noviembre de 2023 	 Litigios transnacionales: ActualizaciónSe recuerda a los Miembros que deben designar a sus respectivos delegados, a 
través de sus Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto, por medio del formulario de 
inscripción 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/54852a3f-f519-43bb-9a49-4b4ef493d771.docx>  por 
correo electrónico a la dirección [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> . La fecha límite para ello es el martes 20 de 
febrero de 2024, a las 17:00 (hora de Europa Central). Cabe señalar que el 
formulario debe completarse en inglés o francés y se debe indicar si el 
delegado tiene previsto asistir a la reunión en persona o participar a 
distancia.

LA HAYA, 30 de enero de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros